936. Quiet afternoon to work and clean.
937. Bunk and Jess coming to help load up.
938. Gift from the Word: Hosea 6:6 "I want you to show love, not offer sacrifice. I want you to know me more than I want burnt offerings."
939. Rainy night.
940. Kids in the show ring, doing their best.
941. Calm, trusting steers for the first fair.
942. Three siblings laughing and enjoying each other as they wait their turn to show.
943. Some success for Songbird in her first and only Fair.
944. Support and encouragement from family and friends.
945. Homeschool flexibility to let the kids sleep in on Monday after a long weekend working.
946. A closed door. Disappointing but one less "unknown."
947. Clear green morning.
948. Sunflowers ready to transplant!
949. Cool, fresh evenings.
950. Frank whining and dancing at the back door, ready to head to the barn.
951. Bushes exploding into pink blooms.
952. Full class rosters for next year.
953. Fresh homemade pretzels--yum!
954. Tearful goodbyes as we send the steers off to "cow college"--a completely unsatisfying euphemism this time around.
955. A Song for Kenny--Songbird's way of crying.
956. Sleepless nights that give me uninterrupted time to pray.