666. Cold Florida morning.
667. Speaking French every day...no matter how badly.
668. Car rides with the whole family and Camille as the entertainment.
669. Sweet Cousin Ashley walking away from a bad accident with only a bump.
670. Camille and Reed fixing fence--that they broke.
671. Shocking translations from Google--don't trust it!
672. Just a few more bedtime chuckles with our much loved Frenchman.
673. Ooops. Frank solves our free-loading turkey problem.
674. Multiple viewings of a documentary that fascinates us all.
675. New Year--a fresh start to remind me that God grants them every day.
676. Silly, loud, off-key-on-purpose songs belted out by Happy Girl.
677. Just when you feel invisible--love notes left by the computer.
678. Forever parents for Yarik, sweet Ukrainian orphan.
679. Two marriage proposals, two enthusiastic yesses. My nephews are lucky men.
680. Auld Lang Sine around a roaring fire with old friends and new.
681. New Year's call from my parents.
682. My new year's verse: Phil. 3:13-14
No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.