Monday, April 23, 2012

#1076-#1090




1076. Three camo-clad Spielbergs out filming in the woods.

1077. Reading aloud to middle schoolers--I love that they still love it!



1078. Fresh farm morning.



1079. Time enough spent in one place that I've had time to see God work in the lives of young people.

1080. Women reaching out and drawing in and supporting one another.

1081. Enthusiastic thinkers to talk and share ideas with.

1082. New books.

1083. Thought-provoking article on education.

1084. Songbird on her way to feed horses, buckets swinging.

1085. Big, redneck mechanic, proud enough of his persuasive essay to read it out loud.

1086. Shared stories so that the Body can learn from one another and grow together.

1087. Good heavy rain after too many dry weeks.

1088. Reed's proclamation as he comes in the back door: "I have returned.  Adore me."




1089. Tiny shoots of basil coming up around my tomato plant.

1090.  Yellow blooms on the melon plants.  Come on bees, do your stuff!





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely list...I linked up after you over at Ann's. You have some beautiful thoughts and pictures also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like what you said about staying in one place long enough to see God's work in people's lives . . . amen to that! It's a long, mostly obscure process for all of us, I think.

    Beautiful pics and a sweet list.

    Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropping by...
    Had to say your boy's comment made me crack up.
    Love the whole farm life thing y'all have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, all!

    Kelli-after 10 years living as a bit of a gypsy between graduate school and marrying a Marine, staying put is nice!

    Lori-my boy's whole life has been about cracking me up! He is a joy.

    ReplyDelete

Translate