Monday, April 2, 2012

Drum Roll, Please--- #1000!!!!!




Nine hundred ninety-nine gifts preceded this one, and I am stunned at God's timing.















God knew when I picked up the book One Thousand Gifts and began the walk of counting graces, that eight months later number One Thousand would be:

1000. A new beginning that I didn't really want.













The gifts that preceded prepared me to face the change with trust, expectation and excitement---a heart of gratitude that expects a miracle to follow.








It's not all easy, but it's all grace, and God is ALL good.






2 comments:

  1. One thousand-wonderful! Your posts are so encouraging to me.

    Side note: your opossum picture scares me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given all the reptile pictures you have shared, this makes me laugh uproariously!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Translate