810. Bean soup with cheese.
811. My big ugly brown sweater--made by my mom, for my dad almost half a century ago.
812. Fresh cane syrup on homemade bread.
813. Seventy + sandhills in the swamp at dusk.
814. Happy Girl out working her steer in a blue plaid workshirt, hot pink leggings and muck boots.
815. All three kids, working and laughing together.
816. Access to the throne of the Almighty to receive grace and release my burdens.
817. Baby chicks.
818. Clive at the fence waiting for breakfast.
819. Crazy afternoon--steers on the loose, and dog chasing chickens.
820. Sinus medicine.
Making Real Peace
10 hours ago