Saturday, February 11, 2012

#810-#820

810.  Bean soup with cheese.

811. My big ugly brown sweater--made by my mom, for my dad almost half a century ago.

812.  Fresh cane syrup on homemade bread.





813. Seventy + sandhills in the swamp at dusk.


814.  Happy Girl out working her steer in a blue plaid workshirt, hot pink leggings and muck boots.




815. All three kids, working and laughing together.



816.  Access to the throne of the Almighty to receive grace and release my burdens.

817. Baby chicks.



818. Clive at the fence waiting for breakfast.

819.  Crazy afternoon--steers on the loose, and dog chasing chickens.

820.  Sinus medicine.

2 comments:

  1. I made bean soup this week as well. My hubby was not impressed, but it brought me memories of home and winter. I froze the extra for me to enjoy later.

    I grew up with cows and horses and friends getting ready for fair and sale. That's how several family members and friends paid for college.

    The pictures of chicks are so cute! I no longer live in a farming area and am a bit sad my girls will not have those memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those hot pink leggings and boots! priceless. blessings everywhere we look! blessings to you

    ReplyDelete

Translate