822. Clean sheets.
823. The distance between East and West.
825. Three-year-old handing out candy to the family like he's Santa Claus.
826. Caleb's giggles as Unka Mike gives him a bath.
827. Warm sweaters on cold mornings.
828. Truth that convicts and demands action.
829. An even dozen eggs.
830. A short-time visit with a long-time friend. A chance to begin healing a wound I inflicted years ago.
831. Bright red cardinal singing to me from the scrub oak.
832. A man who is a loving husband and an excellent father.
833. Every morning a fresh start.
834. Words of encouragement all around me when I'm feeling weary.
835. First clear morning in days. Sun pouring over the pasture.