865. Gratitude lessons
866. The constant goodness of my God.
867. Longtime friends who are my family when mine is far away.
868. Car rides with my almost-man, enjoying his happiness.
869. First pink of the morning sun.
870. Watching fruit ripen beautifully in the life of a young man who is seeing so much as he loses his sight.
871. Cheerful, enthusiastic "classroom" discussion.
872. 28 years of being "Fred" to ZoeAnne.
873. Long awaited rain...and a good one, too!
874. Purple rain boots and yellow slicker to keep me dry.
875. Registrations coming in.
876. Asking, seeking, knocking--He always opens, always welcomes me.
877. Game night and a sleepover with Granny.
878. Memorial cookbook as a tribute to my beautiful Aunt Elaine.
879. Thanksgiving always precedes a miracle--anticipation of what the miracle will be.