Saturday, December 3, 2011

#461-#474



461. Wasabi almonds.

462. Soup weather!

463. Cocoa date with my Cowboy.

464.  Secret Santa underwear parties for the girls.  Too silly.



465. Stockings on the fireplace.



466.  Beautiful quilt of the Three Kings made by my talented mother. (Come to think of it, the stockings are, too!)





467. Stories of how God wooed a Muslim girl into His kingdom.

468. Advent devotions before bed.  Time to enjoy God and one another.

469. Pregnancy!  (No, not me but for two special young women who were waiting.)

470. Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the Lord is good.  Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him.

471. Curious city boy coming to get his hands dirty doing farm work.

472. A heart that has been softened enough by God that it can grieve with the sorrow that leads to repentance.

473.  Intercessory prayer that pulls my focus from myself and toward God and others.

474. Plants still growing in my first garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate