Friday, December 9, 2011
508. My girls delighting in the smell of steer shampoo.
509. Katie fingerpainting on Kenny's flank. Love notes to a steer.
510. Cold night, crisp morning.
511. Garden tools.
512. A real pea!
513. Excited dogs as they leave for "work" with the Cowboy.
514. Warm sweaters.
515. Honesty from a child that opens my eyes to a frustration I've caused.
516. Repentance and forgiveness.
517. Clean counters.
518. Happy Girl, sharing from her journal a truth that God has revealed to her about how He weaves the tapestry of History.
519. Sun streaming through the windows warming our cold house.
520. Today's gift from the Psalms: "You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence and the pleasure of living with you forever."
521. Waking up to a clean kitchen. (Don't blink...)
522. A chance to see God provide--thanksgiving always precedes a miracle!
523. Seeing the farm through the eyes of a three-year-old--everything is a wonder.
524. Peeking in to check on the napping boy and finding him asleep on the floor all curled up next to the door.