309. Another chance to have an eternal conversation.
310. Health insurance
311. A doctor who prays
312. A healthy body
313. Camping, "Disney style"
314. The enthusiasm of 8-year-olds playing games.
315. Double-thick air mattresses for my worn out joints.
316. A tent big enough for six people.
317. Laughing in the tent before sleep.
318. Ridiculously large horses.
319. A warm husband to snuggle up against on a cold night in a tent.
320. Wide-open personalities who make me laugh until it hurts.
321. Young men (whom I knew as toddlers!) stopping by my campsite to chat.
323. The wonder and privilege of watching a generation of children grow up.
324. Warm sun after a cold night.
325. Single-cup drip brewer for coffee.
326. More than enough stamina to keep up with teenagers on a scavenger hunt (the adrenaline helped).