381. The release of writing.
382. Six-foot-five "Huckleberry Finn," complete with overalls and straw hat.
383. Quiet but industrious day at home.
384. The camaraderie of a small class.
385. Full cupboards (a rare thing, according to my children.)
386. Order--even if only until the kids come home.
387. Christmas visit?
388. Sixteen years of Happy Girl.
389. Beautiful cool day.
390. All laundry complete (for a minute).
391. Doing things that intimidate me.
392. Clearly answered prayers.
393. Beautiful words from women to show my girl how others see her.
394. Teamwork! Mall traffic on Saturday night.
395. A teacher who will leave a legacy through the lives he touched.
396. A miracle last week to bolster me for a great sorrow this week.
397. Cilantro plants!
398. Enthusiastic teenage Bible teachers.
399. Generous people who team up to help those in need.