Wednesday, November 16, 2011

#327-#341



327. Meaningful dedications of family.

328. Back to routine after a weekend break.

329. A house to come home to.

330. Worship in a clearing of pines.

331. Exodus 15:13 With unfailing love You lead the people You have redeemed. In Your might you guide them to Your sacred home.

332. Long talks that bring clarity and understanding.

333. A BIG chance to trust God's provision.

334. A book of truth to read on sleepless nights.

335. Eternal security to give me hope in the insecurity of my circumstances.

336. A husband whose love is constant even when nothing else seems to be.

337. Night-time adventures--possum on the porch!





338. Overdraft protection!

339.  Romans 15:13  May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him--so that you may OVERFLOW.

340. Affirmations of love from friends and family.

341.  Whole milk on cereal--the lunch of champions!


2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for your children who my children want to be with, your husband who my husband enjoys and is the type of man with whom I want my husband to be friends, and especially for you who has loved me since we were 14 and without whom my life would not have ever been the same. I am so blessed you are my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Love your family so much!

    ReplyDelete

Translate