237. A chance to go to a Montana wedding!
238. Helping friends move.
239. Fresh starts.
240. Birthday boys who crack us up..."No--you have to stick your tongue out and die when I shoot you..."
241. Brother Bear and his chainsaw.
242. Another generous gift.
243. Campfires on cool nights.
244. New friends to get to know.
245. Old musicals and laughter
246. Dusting-you can see your progress.
247. Wiener schnitzle: prepared by Brother Bear under the instruction of a real German.
248. Machetes and chainsaws to build young muscles.
249. Good food and blossoming friendships.