58. Darting lizards as long as they are outside.
59. Old tractors that never die.
60. Godly friends for my kids.
61. Toddlers exploring the sights of the farm.
62. Frailties that keep me from becoming proud.
63. Causes and beliefs I can be passionate about.
64. Office supplies--especially pens.
65. Flowers whose will to live exceeds my ability to kill all things green.
66. Bees in the melon field.
67. My couponing coach who care more about me saving money than I do.
68. $25 a month to sponsor Wilson.
69. Two new young friends to teach with on Sunday mornings.