71. Cousins near and far
72. A flag to fly on 9-11
73. Cool, white tile on hot days.
74. Work to do
75. A place to rest
76. A nearly empty bank account--but all the bills are paid. Great reminder of Who is the provider.
77. Days of feeling invisible, because they remind me that even when no one else does, He sees me.
78. The feeling of being wooed by Jesus.
79. Sore muscles to remind me that I have worked hard--and I'm getting older!
80. The autonomic nervous system--I don't have to remember to breathe!
81. Dousing rain.
82. The "hurricane dance" performed so enthusiastically by a chocolate lab.